A New Tradition for Christmas – Portable North Pole
Every year that goes by, my children are getting older and I naturally am just doing all I can to soak up all of the Christmas magic. That’s why this year we started a new Christmas tradition thanks to Portable North Pole.
Portable North Pole is a fun online console that Santa and his Elves use to send free personalized video messages and calls from the enchanted North Pole right to your child, making Christmas even more magical! My kids were absolutely amazed when they got to see Santa in his home with the magical reindeer and watching the hustle and bustle of Santa’s elves working hard to prepare for Christmas Eve!
It takes just a few minutes for you to create memorable video from Santa! How it works:
- Simply visit the PNP website or download the mobile app on iOS and Android.
- Enter details such as name, age and the gift your loved one is wishing for, and upload favorite pictures.
- Then, select from entertaining narrative prompts to make the experience even more special and personal.
- The end result is a richly visual, cinematic video where Santa talks to your child from the North Pole.
- Exclusive to the mobile app, a special Reaction Recorder lets you capture the moment when your child learns if they’re on Santa’s “naughty” or “nice” list – creating a cherished keepsake for parents.
While PNP offers every child a free video, there are new options where parents can purchase a single premium video for $4.99 or upgrade to a premium package, which includes a Video Pass ($9.99) or a Magic Pass ($13.99). Both packages provide six enchanting video storylines to choose from, with each offering 5+ minutes of footage to watch! (Available on the mobile app only). The magic pass includes 5 weekly bedtime videos read by Santa himself leading up to the big day!
New this year, Portable North Pole introduced a line of magical, holiday toys and plush dolls that are available on Amazon. You can find:
The Award-Winning Do-Good Elf
Karamelli Santa’s Sweetest Baby Reindeer Plush
Because everyone deserves a little extra holiday cheer, PNP donates 5% of all online sales proceeds to more than 40 Children’s hospitals around the world! More than $300,000 has been donated since 2012!
Portable North Pole is available in 6 languages and As the top free mobile Santa app and more than 160 million videos viewed, PNP is a cherished, modern holiday tradition for families worldwide.