My Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Shopping List
*This post is sponsored by Just Between Friends Lower Bucks.
As the weather gets cooler this week, I am faced with a problem I have had every year since motherhood. My kids’ pants no longer fit. It is amazing how much they grow in just one season! Thank goodness that next week I am headed over to the Just Between Friends Consignment Sale in Lower Bucks, PA.
I have a full shopping list ready and everyday I am adding more to it! Let me tell you, I wish I knew about this sale 9 years ago when I was just going through baby clothes and baby products left and right. So what’s on my shopping list?
- Sweatpants for my son
- Leggings for my daughter
- A winter coat for both kids
- Snow boots for both kids (see a trend here? stocking up for winter)
- Beginning reader books for my daughter, she is just transitioning out of the board books.
- Chapter books for my son (his goal is to collect all of the Magic Tree House Books)
- Board games to donate to my kids’ school for indoor recess time.
- A few Christmas presents: my daughter wants more Barbie clothes and my son wants more Wrestling figures.
Phew that is a lot and I am sure I will add a few more things to my list as I think of them!
As I am cleaning out my kids’ drawers, I have a bag to donate and a bag to consign. I already have lots ready to go for the Spring Consignment sale season! I love that I can save hundreds of dollars on things my children need and be able to pick them up things they want too! Plus, the average consignor makes around $300 per sale, so it’s a great way to save money for vacations, the holidays, pay bills and more!
What you need to know about Just Between Friends Lower Bucks
Pre-Sale Event: October 12th (If you are a special guest like a teachers or first time parent/grandparent grab your pre-sale ticket here!)
Dates: October 13-15
Location: Sportsplex 1331 O’Reilly Drive, Feasterville, PA.
Tickets to the sale are FREE every day, but shoppers can register here to get a $3 off $30 for use on the first day, October 13, only here!
I love checking out everyone’s shopping hauls so be sure to share them on social media!
- Event hashtag: #JBFLowerBucks
- Website: http://lowerbucks.jbfsale.com/homeView.jsp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JBFLowerBucks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jbflowerbucks
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jbflowerbucks/
Check out my shopping haul from last fall: