#TestDriveParenthood With the new Britax Endeavour Car Seat
When I found out I was pregnant, one of the most stressful decisions we made about our child was what car seat we were going to buy. Once we had the car seat, I constantly worried were we using it correctly, was it the right one, what if, what if, what if. With three out of four children riding in car seats that are either installed or used incorrectly it’s easy to second guess yourself!
That’s why I am so happy to tell you about the #TestDriveParenthood event that Britax is hosting in collaboration with Lexus. During Child Passenger Safety Week (September 17-23, 2017), Britax and Lexus are hosting car seat installation demonstrations across the country for expecting and new parents at seven different dealerships.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Britax and SheBuysCars.
Britax Child Safety, Inc., is the leader in child passenger safety technology and U.S. manufacturer of premium car seats. The goal of these events is to educate parents and caregivers on infant car seat safety and show support as they enter a new stage of life with a newborn. Britax works with customers and outside experts to inform its thinking and innovation.
Some scary statistics for you to think about:
- Every 33 seconds, one child under the age of 13 is involved in a crash, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Road injuries are the leading cause of unintentional deaths to children in the United States.
- Of those children ages 8 and under who died in vehicle crashes in 2014, 26 percent were not restrained by an age-appropriate device such as an infant seat, booster seat or seat belt.
The Britax Endeavors Infant Car Seat is Britax’s newest arrival. How the Brita Endeavours Infant Car Seat is raising the bar:
- Steel Anti-Rebound Bar (ARB) for extra rear-facing protection.
- European Belt Guide that provides a safe, easy installation without the base.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection.
- Safe Center LATCH
- Quick Adjust Harness
- The Click & Go system allows you to pair the car seat with any Britax single stroller for a customized travel system.
- MSRP: USD $299.99
- Designed, engineered, tested & Built in the US at Britax Child Safety, Inc. Americas Headquarters.
- Available at Buy Buy Baby, Inc. and select specialty retailers.
With the addition of the Endeavours, the Britax line of infant and convertible car seats offers the ultimate in rear-facing safety.
To learn more about child passenger safety and Britax, please visit us.Britax.com, and join in the conversation using the hashtag #TestDriveParenthood or visiting Britax on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Join me on September 20th at Thompson Lexus in Willow Grove, PA to see the Britax Endeavour in person!
- Tuesday, September 19 @ 11 A.M. – 2 P.M.
- Wednesday, September 20 @ 11 A.M. – 2 P.M.
- Thursday, September 21 @ 11 A.M. – 2 P.M.
Want to win 1 of the Britax Endeavours? Head over to SheBuysCars who is giving away 8 car seats nationally!
I am also hosting a giveaway for one lucky reader to win one as well! Car seat prize value ($299), prize cannot be substituted for cash or other merchandise and cannot be shipped outside of the United States; if you elect to review and keep the car seat you may not sell it and it carries no cash value; if you award one of the car seats from the demonstration your winner must be able to pick up the prize from you (ideally at the event); the prize MAY NOT be exchanged or awarded inside the Lexus dealership. Contest open to U.S. residents only. (giveaway ends Saturday, September 30 at 12:00 AM CST). Enter to win through the giveaway tools below!