This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RoadTripOil #CollectiveBias
25 Places to Eat at the Jersey Shore
It’s summer here in New Jersey and that means we are heading down to the shore. While of course the kids love playing in the waves and on the beach, we also love exploring the small, local restaurants throughout the Jersey Shore.
To me, there is nothing better than enjoying a delicious meal with the ones I love while I get to hear the see, hear and smell the ocean!
Since my family loves spending our time at the Jersey Shore so much, I need a one stop shopping experience when I need to get things done, including my car’s oil change. So, I head over to my local Walmart. I love that I can drop off my car at the Walmart Automotive Care Center for an oil change while I grab everything else I need before we head to the beach!
When you are headed out on a summer road trip, you really need the peace of mind that your car is ready to go with you. Since our car currently has almost 150,000 miles on it, I get the Pennzoil® High Mileage Vehicle® oil change, since the Pennzoil® High Mileage Vehicle® motor oil helps clean out the sludge lesser oils leave behind, while helping to reduce leaks and oil consumption in worn or higher mileage engines. It’s a motor oil specifically designed for new or late model vehicles with over 75,000 miles, with the mission of keeping engines running clean and going strong!
Right now, the Pennzoil® High Mileage Vehicle® oil change, is on Rollback! You can get $4 off (39.88 to 35.88). You can find out more about the Pennzoil Rollback and find a Walmart Automotive Care Center near you here!
Knowing that I got everything done at Walmart, we are ready to hit the beach! Here are some of our favorites, so the next time you take a visit be sure to stop in and enjoy a delicious meal!
- The Boondocks Fishery, Red Bank
- Jersey Shore BBQ, Belmar
- MOGO Korean Fusion, Asbury Park
- The Shrimp Box or their outside area “Outside the Box”, Point Pleasant
- The Chicken or the Egg, Beach Haven
- Watermark, Asbury Park
- Manco & Manco, Ocean City or Somer’s Point
- Tater’s Famous, Ocean City
- Dentato’s Clam Bar, Seaside Boardwalk
- Ace’s Oasis, Seaside Boardwalk
- Harpoon Willie’s, Manasquan
- Talula’s, Asbury Park
- On the Deck, Atlantic Highlands
- Frankie’s on the Bay, Ocean City
- Rooney’s, Long Branch
- Joey Tomatoes, Point Pleasant
- Maria’s Luncheonette, Atlantic City
- The Black Whale, Beach Haven
- Vics Pizza, Bradley Beach
- The Surfing Pig, Wildwood
- Crab’s Claw, Lavelette
- Cape May Brewing Company, Cape May
For a sweet ending, be sure to check out the iconic boardwalk favorite, Kohr’s or Coney Island Waffle in Belmar and Long Brand and Shore Good Donuts in Ship Bottom.
Where’s your favorite place to visit during the summer months?