- Pour the contents of a 4oz bottle of glue into a bowl
- Add 1/2 tbsp baking soda, mix
- Add blue food coloring, 2-3 drops will do
- Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution or eye drops, mix
- Mix until your slime becomes harder to mix and then knead with your hands.
- If your slime is too sticky, add an 1/4 tbsp of contact lens solution as needed.
*Adult supervision required. Wash hands after playing with slime.
For a snack, my kids love Entenmann’s® Little Bites®!
Entenmann’s® Little Bites® is launching a promotion for $5.00 off a movie ticket to see “Smurfs: The Lost Village,” with the purchase of two 5 count, one 10 count, or one 20 count specially marked Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins packages.
We want you to join in the ‘Smurftastic’ fun, too! That’s why we are giving away a $25 Fandango Gift Card for you to see the movie with your family! The giveaway will end on 4/22 at 11:59p ET and is open to US Residents, 18+, one entry per household! Good luck!