Nature Scavenger Hunt Printable
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ForgetAllergies #CollectiveBias
My family and I are all about getting out and enjoying the outdoors. Over the last couple of years though, my allergies have really been getting the best of me. We love to go on hikes, ride our bikes, take the dog to the dog park, and go on scavenger hunts. It’s hard to explain to the kids that we can’t do some of our favorite things because my eyes are itchy, and I’m sneezing every time a breeze blows by me. After a long, cold winter the last thing I want to do is not enjoy the beautiful spring weather!
Life cannot stop though because of my allergies. That is why I am so thankful I have found Xyzal® Allergy 24HR at my local CVS for 24-hour relief of sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, nose and itchy throat.
The 24-hour allergy relief that Xyzal offers doesn’t fade and is now available over the counter at CVS in 10, 35, 55 and 80 counts.
I take Xyzal at night and it gets to work in about 60 minutes! I like taking it at night because I find that my allergies are just as bad at night as they are during the day. Xyzal works against indoor and outdoor allergies. Always be sure to read and follow product labeling.
Feeling bright and ready with the allergy relief that Xyzal offers, I am ready to enjoy the outdoors with my children. One of our favorite things to do during our walks are scavenger hunts!
After doing these scavenger hunts for a few years now, I sort of become well versed in what makes them fun and successful! Here are some of my best nature scavenger hunt tips:
- Wear old clothes
- Wear rain boots, because if your kids are like mine, they will want to jump in puddles!
- Know the area or trail you are going to be walking
- Be vigilant for poison ivy or oak
- I like to bring along a little backpack with a bottle of water for each of my children and a small first aid kit.
- Have a basket or bag for each child to put their findings in. This way the kids can take their items with them and then compare the differences when we get back home!
- Print out this fun scavenger hunt for the kids to find these items while they are walking in their favorite nature spots! Just click on the picture and print it out!
- Take Xyzal the night before to manage allergies for 24 hours.
It’s so relaxing and rewarding to be out in nature with my children. I love seeing the world through their eyes. I am glad to know Xyzal can keep my allergy symptoms at bay so I can enjoy these moments!
You can find more information about Xyzal at CVS on their website here.
Do you have any great tips for getting your family out into nature?