The New Blues & Rock Menu at Quaker Steak & Lube
This past week, I had a great time enjoying lunch with my friend Sam at Quaker Steak & Lube®.
The first thing Sam said when we pulled up was how she loved the vintage/retro feel of the restaurant. That was a perfect way to describe the restaurant that first opened up in the 1974 as a “Cook Your Own Steak” restaurant! During the gas crisis of the time, The Lube® preserved the culture of old gas stations and muscle cars. Today, Quaker Steak & Lube® is an award-winning casual-dining restaurant known for its Best Wings USA and more than 25 sauces!
The Lube has just released it’s limited-time Blues and Rock-themed menu, available at its New Jersey locations in Brick, Edison and Pohatcong. Developed by The Lube’s culinary team, the limited-time Blues and Rock menu is themed around the Blues and Rock genres of music, giving guests great new tastes that fits with the wide variety of entertainment. Quaker Steak & Lube’s Blues and Rock menu includes:
Bourbon and Blues
· Rhythm & Blue Sirloin – Topped with sautéed peppers, onions, mushrooms and Bleu Cheese
· Jammin’ Bacon Sirloin – Topped with The Lube’s sweet and spicy Thai ‘R’ Cracker® bacon and jalapeno jam
· Beale Street Bourbon – Bourbon Arnold Palmer
Rock the Boat
· Mojo Mahi-Mahi – Drizzled with spicy, garlic honey sauce.
· Pub Style Fish & Chips – Hand-breaded traditional Cod Fillet dipped in a seasoned batter, coated with panko crumbs and lightly fried.
· Celuberate Cake Shake – A delicious blend of party cake topped with whip cream and rainbow sprinkles
· Cool Lemon Tart Bar Jar® Sundae – Lemon pie filling topped with streusel and ice cream
For a starter we had the Fully Loaded Lube Chips which was homestyle extra crispy Lube Potato Chips loaded with White Queso, Pico de Gallo, Cheddar-Jack cheese and Bacon, piled high with house-made pulled pork.
For more information, Check out Quaker Steak and Lube’s website or find them on Instagram at #TheLube #BluesAndRockMenu @Quaker_Steak_Lube_NJ.
We are giving away a Quaker Steak & Lube Dinner for Two gift certificate. Please note, the certificate is only valid at Quaker Steak & Lube locations in Brick, Edison and Pohatcong. To enter, leave a comment telling us what new Blues & Rock Menu item you’d like to try! Giveaway ends 3/20 at 11:59p ET. Good luck!
*I received a complimentary meal to facilitate this review. All opinions are mine.