Spend the Spring at Sands Bethlehem
This post was sponsored by Sands Bethlehem as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
The weather is finally warming up a bit and my family and I have been thinking about weekend getaway ideas. So many of our friends rave about the Sands Bethlehem and this spring, we decided we would take a visit. After doing some research, it became apparent it is the perfect entertainment destination for all of us!
- There’s the Steel Magnolia Spa & Salon at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem with great deals such as 50% off a Classic Manicure with a Spa Pedicure service!
- Or there’s designer shopping at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem with more than 25 specialty shops, all with great deals and selection!
For the Kids:
- They’ll love the Kids Quest at The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem where every weekend there is themed arts & crafts, special activities and more! Every weekend throughout the month of April is Grossology Science Weekends!
- Take the kids to see the Easter Bunny April 1 – 15, 2017: Monday through Saturday from 11:00am to 7:00pm; Sunday from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- He’ll love the world class casino
- Delicious restaurants from celebrity chefs Emeril Lagasse and Buddy Valastro.
- Being so close to all of the local Lehigh Valley area attractions!
You’ll want to book your stay during The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem’s annual FREE community Easter event on Saturday, April 8 starting at 10:00 a.m.!
There’s an Easter Egg Hunt at Kids Quest, kids must be pre-registered half an hour before each hunt. There are 3 age groups: Infants to 4 years old (10am start), 5-7 years old (10:30a start) and 8-10 years old (11am start). Enjoy music by the Lehigh Valley Academy Band and Choir Spring Concert from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.! Finally, be sure to be a Preferred Shopper so you can get in on the incredible door prizes from Carlo’s Bakery, Kids Quest, Lenox, Steel Magnolia Spa & Salon and Talbots! The drawing will take place on April 8th at 11:30a, must be present to win and must be 18+ years old.
With all of this happening the Sands Bethlehem is a great entertainment destination for the entire family! For more information on upcoming events and activities happening at Sands check out their website here or their social media: Facebook | Twitter #SpringAtSands
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler.