Screen Free Gift Guide with Moose Toys
While I feel so blessed to live in the technologically advanced world we live in, I truly miss the days where I didn’t have to constantly tell my children to put their devices down and have some screen free fun!
Some of my favorite screen free gift ideas are:
- Coloring books and crayons – my daughter and son are loving the “adult coloring books” available now more than anything!
- Arts and crafts – fill a bin with things like feathers, pom poms, scissors, glue, paper, sequins and other fun craft items. Trust me, they will be thrilled at the fact that you are giving them the items needed to get crafty!
- Board Games – we love a new board game for family game nights!
- Puzzles – puzzles are great to do together with mom and dad and are wonderful for hand eye coordination!
- Building blocks – my kids love building things for their toys or even seeing how big they can make towers!
- Experiences – get gift certificates to local zoos, aquariums, museums or theaters for a nice day out.
- Books – give the gift of reading! There are some wonderful children’s books out there, old and new!
- Imaginary play toys – get those little minds active by using their imaginations! Toy cars & trucks, action figures, dolls, and more!
Our favorite imaginary play toys right now are Shopkins from Moose Toys. Moose Toys is bringing the smiles this holiday season with their top toys that inspire imaginations and creative play! From collectibles to crafts, Moose Toys has your kids’ holiday wish list covered!
My daughter has been collecting Shopkins for a few years now, but only recently started playing with the Happy Places collection. These toys were perfect for my daughter because before she would play with her Shopkins in her doll houses. Happy Places Shopkins combines the joy of collecting with the fun of designing with cute miniature decorations to create a space that is all yours!
The Shopkins-themed, Happy Places features mini-versions of your favorite Shoppies, called Lil’ Shoppies, who live in the Happy Home where tiny Shopkins characters decorate the space and every single piece of furniture has a cute Petkins face.
My daughter’s favorite part is opening up the blind bags and checking off which character she received on the checklist!
There are extra tiles that come with the collector packs, so that kids can extend the Happy Home to create add-on rooms for even more decorating fun!
It’s so fun to watch my daughter’s individual creativity come out with the ideas and ways she displays the happy places products. We love how each of the Petkins work together, fitting into each space! The Lil’ Shoppies all have their own unique personality too!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.