10+ Kid Approved School Snacks your kid’s classmates will be jealous for!
Back to school is just a few weeks away and I am starting to get all of my ideas ready for snack time! My kids eat lunch early in the day, so I like to send it filling snacks for them to have later in the day. Plus, we need snacks for when they come barreling through the door at 3:25 ravenously starving! Here are more than 10 kid approved school snack’s your kid’s classmates will be jealous for!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
- 10 Healthy Juice Recipes for Back to School // Courtney’s Sweets
- 10+ Kid Approved School Snacks // Momma Lew
- Cinnamon Yogurt Dippers // Finding Zest
- Walnut, Grape, and Chicken Salad // We’re Parents
- Train Snack for your Thomas Obsessed Kiddo // Eating Richly
- Olympics Chocolate Pretzel Bites // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl // Vegging at the Shore
- Healthy & Eco- Friendly Back to School Tips // O’Boy! Organic
- Easy Cucumber Veggie Dip // My Mini Adventurer