Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie Bowl
I’ve sort of become obsessed with all things known as the smoothie bowl! I find the thicker consistency offers a much more filling feeling to me, plus the presentation is much more fun!
These Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie Bowls are so super easy.
In the blender (or in our case the nutribullet) add 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter (you could easily substitute for almond butter), 1/2 plain yogurt, a drizzle of honey, 1 frozen banana. Blend!
Pour into a bowl and top with sliced bananas and some mini chocolate chips! I was going to add some shredded coconut, but believe it or not my Aldi did not have any the day I shopped!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers!
Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Banana Split Frozen Yogurt Bark // Courtney’s Sweets
- Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie Bowl // Momma Lew
- Strawberry Cucmber Lime Infused Water // Baby Loving Mama
- Smores Chocolate Chip Cookies // We’re Parents
- Super Moist Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Ginger Snap Cookies // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Strawberry Lime Frozen Pie // Vegging at the Shore
- 5 Ways to Get Kids Involved in the Kitchen // O’Boy! Organic
- French Style Yogurt Cake // Can’t Google Everything