Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
My daughter takes a cooking class after school once a week and last week she made these fun Mini Strawberry Shortcakes. When she told us about them, she was so excited to hear that my husband’s grandmother used to make him the same little treats!
This is a great recipe to put together with your kids when you are just getting them into the kitchen with you. There is very little prep and ingredients involved!
These dessert shells can be found in the bakery section of your supermarket. Then chop strawberries and top with whipped cream!
That’s it! We love to use these kid safe Curious Chef knives.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers!
Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Semi-Homemade Strawberry Yogurt Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakesl // Momma Lew
- Fresh Strawberry Banana Muffinsr // Baby Loving Mama
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches // We’re Parents
- Where Does Beef Come From? Kids Farm Visit // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Grilled Fluffernutter Sandwich // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Four Ingredient Stuffed Mushrooms // Vegging at the Shore
- 5 Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chewy Granola Bars // O’Boy! Organic
- 25+ Cute Foods for Kids! // My Mini Adventurer