Ham & Egg Cups
We’ve been working to eat a little healthier around here. My mini chef often doesn’t eat breakfast and I find that it makes her very hungry later on in the day. So, to combat that we are making high protein “snacks” that she can take on the go with her because she never stops moving. These Ham & Egg Cups were a great solution and I love them too!
This is a great way to use up leftover ham, but we always have cold cut ham around here because my kids love it for lunch. You can also add in some of your favorite egg mix ins like peppers, tomatoes, onions and more! But, the main base of these Ham & Egg Cups is 4 eggs scrambled up. Add in a handful of shredded cheese. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick and then pour in about a quarter cup of the egg mixture into the ham cups.
Bake them for about 20-25 minutes in the oven at 350 and that’s it! These are great to store in the fridge for a few days until you are done eating them or they freeze great too!
- 4 eggs scrambled,
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese,
- Salt & pepper to taste,
- 3 slices ham
- Scramble eggs in a bowl,
- season with salt & pepper,
- stir in cheese.
- Add in any mix ins you would like - chopped onions, peppers, olives, tomatoes, etc.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Place ham in tins to form a cup.
- Pour in about ¼c of egg mixture.
- Top with extra shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until the eggs are set.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 10 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
- Pinterest: Each post/recipe linked up will be added to our Mini Chef Mondays board
- Instagram: Use our hashtag #MiniChefMondays so we can repost your mini chef
- Twitter: We retweet every post with #MiniChefMondays
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Ham & Egg Cups // Momma Lew
- Yogurt Dipped Frozen Banana on a Stick // Baby Loving Mama
- Bacon Egg and Cheese Pretzel Bites // We’re Parents
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Covered Pretzels // Frugal Novice
- Tips for Planting a Kids Vegetable Garden // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Pastelillos de Carne (Puerto Rican Meat Turnovers) // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- 18 Mother-Child Bonding Activities // Step Stool Chef
- Broccoli Mac and Cheese Bites // Vegging at the Shore
- // Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteaks // O’Boy! Organic
- Chocolate Milk Mini Fudge Pops // Can’t Google Everything