Adventures with the 2016 Mazda CX-3
We recently had the chance to test drive the adorable Mazda CX-3. One of our neighbors has this CUV and I was eager to give it a go!
The edition we had was the CX-3 Touring. While the CX-3 is truly fun to drive, it was sadly too small for my family of 4 (which includes 2 kids in booster seats). My husband on the other hand had a BLAST driving the CX-3.
Some of our favorite features of the Maxda CX-3 Touring:
- Gas mileage was a huge plus! The CX-3 reaches a MPG of 29/35
- The 6 speaker Bose audio system made us feel like young kids again
- Heated exterior mirrors & front seats (because it seems to snow every time I have a test drive!)
- The leatherette seats with cloth inserts was a beautiful touch and something I had never seen before.
- The glass moon roof was an added bonus when the snow melted and the weather warmed up in the same week (welcome to New Jersey).
- One of our favorite safety features is the Blind Spot Monitoring w/ Read Cross Traffic Alert system
- The 6 speed automatic transmission gave the CX-3 a lot of oomph when getting onto the road.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control.
- Lane Departure Warning
Mazda dubs the CX-3 as a “vehicle designed to meet the needs of a new generation of car buyers, supporting creative, adventurous lifestyles wherever – from the urban sprawl to the weekend getaway.”
The Mazda CX-3 has a starting MSRP of $19,960.
*Thank you to Drive Shop for supplying the vehicle for this review.