7 Things You Need to Take Your Kids Fishing
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #allfreeclear #CollectiveBias
People are always asking me, how are you OK with your kids touching worms, digging in dirt, playing with fish, catching frogs, the list goes on. The bottom line is, I don’t have a choice. When I met and married my husband, I realized that things like this were going to be apart of my life and I just better get used to it. My kids were no different and think it is the coolest thing ever to catch fish with their dad. Who am I to ruin everyone’s fun? It’s how we make memories as a family!
My daughter’s favorite part is digging for worms! Find yourself a moist patch of dirt and get digging!
- There are many brands of kids fishing poles that come with the tackle you would need for a first time fisherman.
- Adults will want to try a rod that is about 5.5-6 feet long.
- Pick up some hooks that are a size 4 or 6, these are best for the easy to catch panfish. Be sure to get some bobbers too!
- A large bucket to throw all of the fish you are going to catch in!
- Be sure to find out your state fishing regulations and licensing information before heading out.
- A laid back, fun attitude. Keep in mind this will be a time for you to make special memories with your family and just go with whatever happens.
- And from a mom’s perspective, the most important thing you need? all® free clear Mighty Pacs®!
A given after any day of fishing with my husband and my kids is dirty and smelly clothes! Yuck! We are talking about clothes that go right into the washing machine dirty!
I have been using all® free clear Mighty Pacs® for years now. Why? Well my children have both inherited the sensitive skin that my husband and I have. all® free clear Mighty Pacs® are the #1 recommended brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians! Scented detergents give my family rashes, so I use the all® free clear Mighty Pacs® since they are 100% free of dyes and perfumes, are hypoallergenic and are proven to be gentle on our skin.
Since we are out on the lake where there is a ton of grass and trees, I like that all® free clear Mighty Pacs® are able to remove 99% of the top everyday and seasonal allergens like ragweed, grass, and tree pollen (keep in mind that all free clear is not intended to treat or prevent allergies.)
And while you may think that putting extra product in with your laundry may make your laundry cleaner, be sure to follow the directions on how to use the all® free clear Mighty Pacs® from the packaging exactly. You don’t want to over use the products by putting too much into one load.
I pick up the all® free clear Mighty Pacs® at my local Sam’s Club. Buying in bulk from Sam’s allows me not to have to pick up detergent for a good 3-4 months!