Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Getting my youngest to eat breakfast is really difficult. She doesn’t like to eat in the morning and I hate that I send her to school often on an empty stomach! I’ve found that smoothies seem to be a good morning solution for her are smoothies. That’s why this week for Mini Chef Mondays, we’re sharing our favorite new breakfast – an Orange Creamsicle Smoothie.
First, take a little taste of the yogurt.
Next, add in one container of vanilla flavored yogurt to your blender or NutriBullet.
Add in one teaspoon of vanilla extract and one tablespoon of honey. By the way, don’t you just LOVE my honey bear honey jar? I searched high and low at Home Goods and Marshall’s for more of them! I was determined to find four to make a set of cups!
The kids got these Magnaformers from Santa and I have to say they are the ONE toy they play with day in and day out since Christmas!
Add in one diced orange (juice included).
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 orange peeled and diced.
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together!
📌 Pin me! ↓
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Homemade Chocolate Nonpareils // Courtney’s Sweets
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie // Momma Lew
- Chocolate Banana Sundae Bites for Valentine’s Day // Baby Loving Mama
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe // We’re Parents
- Carrot Cake Cookies: Sneak in Veggies for Your Kids // Frugal Novice
- Strawberry Nutella Sandwich Recipe // Eating Richly
- Jumbo Sugar Cookie for Valentine’s Day // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- The Best Darn Chili in 2nd Grade // Step Stool Chef
- Lemon Squares with Shortbread Crust // Vegging at the Shore
- Kid-Approved Meatloaf // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Healthy Edible Snowman Food Craft // O’Boy! Organic
- Fruit Sushi // Can’t Google Everything