DIY Valentine’s Day Mason Jars
I love giving handmade gifts. They are so much more personal! These DIY Valentine’s Day Mason Jars are great to give to friends, teachers or neighbors. The best part? They cost under $5 to make and can be finished in less than 15 minutes!
- Mason jars and lids of assorted sizes, (I picked mine up at the $1 spot at Target)
- Spray paint, I chose Red, but Pink would be fun too! ($1.49 at Walmart)
- A fat quarter of Valentine’s Day themed fabric. (97 cents at WalMart)
- Red of Pink Twine (from the $1 spot at Target)
- Heart shaped vinyl. Either make your own with a Silhouette or order from Charlie Thyme’s etsy shop.
Place your heart shaped vinyl on a clean mason jar. Spray your mason jar with the spray paint.
Let the paint dry completely before you peel off the vinyl or otherwise your vinyl will peel off some of the paint (true story). Within about fifteen minutes your paint will be dry.
Fill your jar with some delicious Valentine’s Day candy (I was able to score some M&Ms on an after Christmas sale at Aldi and just used red). Cut a small piece of fabric out of fat quarter (a square about 4″ x 4″) and place it on top of the mason jar. Tie some twine around the jar. Voila! In under fifteen minutes you have your own DIY Valentine’s Day Mason Jars!
Holiday Craftacular Party – Valentine’s Day
Make sure you check out the other great posts by my fellow craft bloggers. They have great project ideas and beautiful Valentine’s Crafts to share with you. Take a look below!
Felt Valentine Heart Wreath from Mom Home Guide.
Colorful Heart Banner from Curly Crafty Mom.