Why We Love Our LeapTV
I’ve had my eye on the LeapTV since last Christmas and I feel incredibly blessed to have received it this year thanks to the LeapFrog Mom Ambassador program.
I feel like my kids were introduced to video games early on in life and while I have always been OK with it in moderation, I just felt like there is more they could be doing with it. The LeapTV offers a video game experience for kids 3 to 8 years old that gets moving, while also teaching them core skills in math, reading, science, problem solving and more.
First, I have to say that the LeapTV was incredible simple to set up. I still am shocked how it is able to sync to my LeapFrog account, but it does.
About the LeapTV:
- The games adapt to each child’s level
- The Multi-player feature allows players of different ages to play together that adjusts to each player’s level.
- There is a library of over 100 LeapFrog gamed cartridges and game downloads, all of which have been educator approved.
One of my biggest issues here at home with the kids playing a video game, besides the lack of education value, is that it is so hard to know which games are age appropriate. I love that with the LeapTV this is a non-issue. LeapTV also completely turns around the whole “couch potato” generation today’s technology has bred by getting the kids up jumping around, dancing, and having a load of fun! The LeapTV comes with one game Pet Play World.
As the only video game system made solely for kids, the LeapTV thought of everything to make the experience frustration free. The kids love using the camera and seeing themselves featured in games.
We were able to enjoy 4 of the LeapTV games:
- Frozen Arendelle’s Winter Festival
- Build Your World with DoodleCraft (the kids loved seeing their favorite LeapFrog Epic app friend Mr. Pencil in this one).
- Blaze and the Monster Machines
- Letter Factory Adventures game (with our LeapFrog friends Tad and Lily)
The LeapTV will make an awesome holiday gift for kids, especially with the new and more affordable price of just $59.99! Last year, LeapTV was retailing for $150 so this is a really exciting!
As a LeapFrog Mom Ambassador, I receive products, promotional items and educational material to use and share as I see fit. However, any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.