Thanksgiving Cornucopia Snack Mix
The preschool my kids attend have a wonderful Thanksgiving feast every year and I love to create something different for the kids to enjoy.
This Thanksgiving Cornucopia Snack Mix is always such a hit among the kids. You can change it up and add fruit instead, a nut medley (we opted for no nuts because of allergies though) and whatever your mind can come up with!
Step one is to get the ice cream cones ready!
Melt 1 bar of Baker’s Chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals so you do not burn the chocolate. Dip the tops of the cones in the chocolate and then into the sprinkles! We found this awesome Autumn sprinkle mix at Wegman’s.
As usual, my blogger-in-the-making took the next picture:
Now that the chocolate on the cones has hardened up, it is time to make the snack mix! We used a mixture of 1/2 cup each of cheerios, cinnamon chex mix, yogurt covered raisins, craisins, popcorn and left over pumpkin shaped pretzels from Halloween.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Stuffing Muffins – Traditional Bread Stuffing Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Thanksgiving Cornucopia Snack Mix // Momma Lew
- Jello Cranberry Cookies for the Holidays // Baby Loving Mama
- Sweetly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds // We’re Parents
- Double Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies // Frugal Novice
- Cooking With Kids Daniel Tiger Snack // Eating Richly
- Kid Egg in a Hole // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Berrylicious French Toast Casserole // Step Stool Chef
- Pear Coffee Cake // Vegging at the Shore
- Strawberry Glazed Mini Chocolate Donuts // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Pumpkin Parfaits // O’Boy! Organic
- The Best Banana Bread Recipe // Can’t Google Everything