Create a Holiday Guest Basket with Kleenex
We are all very excited about the holidays coming up and celebrating with our friends and family. This year we will have some out of town guests joining us for Christmas. We have family in Florida and I know how much they long for the traditional “white Christmas”. It’s just very special to be able to spend time with family you never get to see, especially during the holidays.
I love to create little gift baskets for guests when they come visit for a few days. Most people usually forget SOMETHING in their travels and it is just really nice to make someone feel welcome and special when they get to your home.
Here is what my family will find in their Holiday Guest Basket:
- Hand Lotion (coming from the warmer temperatures, I can imagine skin will go dry rather quickly here in the north).
- An ornament to remember their trip with,
- A scarf and glove set (it’s hard to find these items in the south and this way we don’t need to waste time buying when they get here),
- A little treat like some cookies and hot cocoa mix,
- a magazine,
- a Holiday card,
- a box of Kleenex® Perfect Fit® Winter Designs (between the cold weather and the airplane flight, runny and stuffy noses are sure to be had by all).
Isn’t the Kleenex® Perfect Fit® so cute? The tissues feature 2-ply quality and an upright box that is the perfect size for Holiday Guest Baskets, plus the winter designs brighten up the home.
I picked up this exclusive winter collection from Kleenex® at Sam’s Club.
The Kleenex® Winter Pack comes with 3 perfect fit Winter canisters and 8 lotion boxes which will help us get through cold and flu season as well. With 3-ply construction for thickness and absorbency, and Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for a soothing touch to your delicate skin, you can be sure to find strength and softness with the Kleenex® Lotion facial tissues. The Kleenex® Anti-Viral* facial tissues have three soft layers, including a moisture-activated middle layer that kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses.
If you don’t already have a Sam’s Club membership, there are so many reasons why you should consider one! I find so many great values on quality brands in every trip. My typical trip consists of paper products like Kleenex, coffee, salmon, rotisserie chickens, an array of food items and sometimes unplanned treat or two as well.