Why You Should Buy a KidStuff Coupon Book!
For a few years now, I have helped support my friend’s school-aged children with their fundraisers. One of my favorite’s is KidStuff Coupon Books. When my 1st grader brought home one on the first day of school this year, I was elated.
Wondering why you should purchase one of these little books when a friend or family asks you to?
- KidStuff Coupon Books has raised over $60 million for education and schools earn 50% or more profit with no up-front costs or risks.
- Families easily save more than the $25 cost of the book during the 16 months that the coupons in your KidStuff Coupon Book are valid (through December 31, 2016).
- This year, New Jersey families will enjoy savings for shopping, activities and food at these fabulous locations: Macy’s, H&M, Sears, Sports Authority, Loft, Bed Bath & Beyond, Payless, Michaels, Burlington, Gymboree, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Disney Store, Aéropostale, Modell’s, Limited, Jos. A. Bank, Five Below, Famous Footwear, Claire’s, A.C. Moore, New York & Company, Charming Charlie, Men’s Wearhouse, Jenkinson’s, Hershey Park, Six Flags, The Crayola Factory, Dorney Park, Disney Live!, Disney On Ice, Sesame Place, Subway, Domino’s, Rita’s, Outback Steakhouse, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s and hundreds more – visit www.KidStuffCouponBook.com to see the full list!
- Families can earn 1 FREE book for every 5 books they sell!
- There are 24 editions in 11 states available.
I keep my KidStuff Coupon Book right in my car. I always grab the book with me when I head into the mall and throw it into my bag or stroller. If I know I am going somewhere ahead of time, I take the coupons out and plan by route with the coupons. KidStuff Coupon Books offer such a wonderful opportunity to save money with the upcoming holiday season and then as the year goes on. As a family of four, the savings on some of our local (and even not so local) attractions are tremendous!
Have you ever bought a KidStuff Coupon Book
from a friend or family member?
How would you like to win one of these money saving books? 4 readers will win a KidStuff Coupon Book! Winners will choose from one of the 5 5 editions for New Jersey: BP for Bergen, Passaic and Hudson Counties; MEUWS for Morris, Essex, Union, Warren and Sussex Counties; MOMB for Monmouth, Ocean Mercer and Burlington Counties; MSH for Middlesex, Somerset and Hunterdon Counties; and SNJ for Camden, Gloucester, Atlantic, Salem, Cape May and Cumberland Counties. This giveaway is open to US Residents, 18+, one entry per household. This giveaway will end on October 13th at 11:59p ET. Participating bloggers and Momma Lew are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Good luck!