Day Out With Thomas Tour 2015
Everybody’s favorite #1 Engine, Thomas the Tank Engine, is super excited to let you all in on his secret!
Traveling all the way from the Island of Sodor, Thomas’ best friend Percy will be joining him on the Day Out with Thomas: Thrill of the Ride Tour! Percy will be making his grand debut at my favorite rail road – The Strasburg Rail Road in Lancaster County, PA on June20th before heading out to select cities throughout the U.S.
Engineers young and old can enjoy a fun-filled day on the Rail Road, as you take a ride with Thomas and Percy and meet with the Controller of the Railway himself – Sir Topham Hatt. Both Thomas and Percy will talk to their visitors and Percy will tell story of “Percy’s Chocolate Crunch“.
My children look forward to this event every Fall. Your train takes you through the beautiful Lancaster countryside and there’s so much more to see and do besides your ride!
• A 25-minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
• A 25 minute ride with Percy
• Pictures with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
• Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables and coloring sheets
• Thomas & Friends video viewing and storytelling
• Fun extras including rides aboard Strasburg Rail Road’s vintage Pump Cars, hand-propelled Cranky Cars, a Pint-Sized Pufferbelly train
June 20-28, September 12-20 and November 20-22 2015 with trains departing every 30 minutes.
Strasburg Rail Road
301 Gap Road
Ronks, PA 17572
Tickets for ages 2+ are $21.00 and it is advised due to the popularity of this event to purchase tickets in advance. Tickets for Day Out With Thomas: The Thrill of the Ride Tour 2014 are now on sale and can be purchased by:
- Calling Ticketweb 866-468-7630,
- visiting www.ticketweb.com/dowt or
- Directly from the Strasburg Rail Road.