Grilled Steak Recipe
Grill season is here and we are thrilled! There is nothing better than dinner on the grill on a warm evening while the kids play in the yard! One of our favorite recipes is grilled steak!
Grilled Steak Recipe:
- The first step is let your steaks come to room temperature after thawing or being refrigerated. This usually takes about an hour or so.
- After the hour, you want to coat your steaks on both sides in about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning salt and pepper on both sides.
- The butcher has told me that T-Bone steaks are perfect for grilling.
- Discard the marinade.
- Fire up your Char-Broil Kettleman Charcoal grill and grill to your own personal perfection! Generally 3-5 minutes on one side and 4-6 minutes on the other side for medium-rare steak.
About the Char-Broil Kettleman Grill
- This new charcoal kettle-style grill from Char-Broil is 22.5″
- It can be purchased at Lowe’s or online at www.charbroil.com and retail for just $129.
- Has great features that make grilling easier and gives the chef more control of temperature, flare-ups, charcoal, ash and stability!
- The hitched lid never has to touch the ground!
Want to learn more about the Kettleman grill? Check out this video: