15 Uses for Lavender Essential Oil
The second essential oil I have decided to try is Lavender Oil. I love the smell of lavender. It’s so relaxing and soothing. Over the last month, we decided to remove dyes and sugars from my daughter’s diet (stay tuned on that) and I have been using Nature’s Own Essence Lavender Oil to calm her down at night or times when she was accidentally given a dye or too much sugar. Lavender is such a earthy smell. This brand in particular of Lavender Oil has a wonderful aroma with woody floral overtones. Lavender Oil has such a clean, fresh smell that will emit peace and calmness.
- A few drops on your or your child’s pillow will send you off to dream land.
- Add to your laundry soap for fresh smelling laundry
- Add to baking soda to remove odors in carpets or around the home
- Add to recipes like cookies, cakes, fish and more
- Replace your vanilla extract for Lavender in frosting, honey, maple syrup
- Add to coconut oil for to heal dry skin in the winter
- Soak your feet in a lavender foot bath to sooth tired, achy feet
- Add 4-5 drops to your baby’s or your bath for a calming effect at bath-time
- Dab on acne to soothe your skin
- Add a few drops to a small spray bottle for a air freshener around the house
- Ease allergy symptoms by taking a few sniffs of the bottle
- Reduce swelling of bug bites by dabbing a few drops on the bite
- Ease motion sickness or nausea by sniffing from the bottle
- Add a few drops to wool dryer balls for a fresh smelling laundry
- Relieve headaches by adding a few drops to coconut oil and rubbing on your temples and back of your neck
- Calm down! Feeling angry? Impatient? Sniff a little bit of Lavender Oil to help ease your troubles.
- Mix with oatmeal for a natural face scrub.
Purchase your Nature’s Own Essence
Lavender Essential Oil
from Amazon here and use code LAVOFF20 to save 20% off!
The Nature’s Own Essence Lavender Oil is such high quality oil with no additives. It’s made with English Lavender and I love the amber bottle to keep it fresh. This particular oil comes with an eBook and as a beginner to Essential Oils it’s a great way to make sure I am getting the most out of my investment. Plus, there is a money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your Lavender Oil. I have really been enjoying the fresh smell of the Lavender Oil in my home. It really does work well to calm my children when they are restless and that is priceless to this mom!
Find out more about Essential Oils:
*Momma Lew received this product as part of a product review. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in anyway. This post contains affiliate links which help in the operation of this website.