babyhome emotion stroller
Searching for a stroller for your baby-on-the-way or your growing child can be worse than car shopping. When I became a mom more than 6 years ago, blogs like mine didn’t exist. We relied on what the associate in stores or our friends told us. None of my friends had kids yet and I relied on what I saw every other mom pushing around — a bulky over-sized travel system. So, that’s what I got. Fast forward to actually using the stroller with my new baby and I couldn’t get over how difficult it was to use.
Life can be difficult enough as a parent and a difficult stroller can tip the scales of frustration. If you have ever tried to push a stroller through city streets, over snow or tried to push your stroller that had no storage room along with coats, bags and more – you know what I am talking about!
Meet the babyhome emotion stroller:
Over the last few years, I have used a number of strollers. And even the stroller that I had loved, did not come close to the Babyhome Emotion stroller. First of all, it has to be noted that right out of the box, you can feel the quality of this game-changer stroller. The craftsmanship of the Emotion is made to last you well beyond the preschool years.
Sadly, I no longer have “babies”. But I still use a stroller on a weekly basis. My youngest is now 3, but she is big for her age. Trying to get anything done with her in certain stores or other activities, it is impossible if she isn’t in a stroller. Plus, because she is only 3, she does get tired when we are doing a lot of walking. This was a problem though:
- I’m tall at 5’6″ and most light-weight strollers do not reach my height, so I am hunched over (uncomfortable).
- My daughter is on the larger side for age at 52 lbs, so she didn’t fit it any strollers either.
It’s been a struggle to say the least.
The Babyhome Emotion stroller has everything I need.
- Use the Emotion from birth! When you purchase the adapter, your Babyhome Emotion stroller is compatible with Graco or Maxi Cosi car seats!
- It’s easy to fold and compact, making it an easy solution to fit in your trunk, on the go or when traveling.
- The fabric is removable and washable – a MUST in my opinion for ANY piece of baby gear!
- The included rain and mosquito nets make the Babyhome Emotion a great option for city parents or parents like myself who used to love to go for night time walks in the summer.
- Available in 7 trendy unisex colors.
My overall opinion of the Babyhome Emotion stroller is very high. The fact that it can be used from birth up to 55lbs, in addition to it’s high quality, makes it a winner for any mom-t0-be or a mom on the market for a new set of wheels.