Quick & Easy Strawberry Danish Ring
Do you have Entemann’s Brand where you live? If you do, you are familiar with the iconic danish ring and how comforting and delicious it is. Danish always remind me of sitting at my grandma’s house.
With only 4 ingredients, this recipe cannot get any easier! It’s the perfect recipe to make to bring to a friend, pot luck or even on Christmas morning. Change it up to use your favorite jam or nut filling.
For less of a ring effect, place the danish pieces sporadically around the dish.
- For the danish:
- 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations dough,
- 2 tbsp of butter - quartered,
- 1 cup of strawberry jam (or another to your liking)
- For the glaze:
- 3oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees,
- Roll out the dough,
- dot with the quartered butter,
- Microwave the jam for 30 seconds to make it easier to spread,
- Spread the jam over the dough & butter,
- Roll up the dough,
- Cut 8-10 pieces of rolled dough and placed into a prepared pie dish.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine the glaze ingredients and spread over the warm danish.