Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Salad for #LeftoverFriday
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Modern Mom Insider for Hellmann’s. All opinions expressed are 100% mine
When you are done roasting the Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey it’s time to move on to the next best thing about Thanksgiving: LEFTOVERS!
The sole purpose of everything we make for our Thanksgiving feast is purely for this heavenly sandwich.
Turkey Salad is so easy to whip up too! Do you use your turkey carcass for stock? If you do, I am sure you are familiar with the delicious meat that falls off what is left on the bone. Take that as well as an assortment of dark and light meat and add to our favorite Hellmann’s Mayo.
My husband has a very odd love affair going on with Hellmann’s. There is only one thing in our home that I am not allowed to be anything other than the original – Hellmann’s Mayo. I swear that man puts it on everything!
- ½ cup Hellmann's Mayo (or more if you would like),
- 2 cups diced or shredded turkey - a mix of dark & white tastes best,
- ¼ cup total of diced celery and onion
- leftover stuffing & cranberry sauce
- White Bread
- Mix the turkey with the Hellmann's Mayo, celery and onion,
- Add a couple of heaping spoonfuls on top of the white bread,
- Top with cranberry sauce and stuffing,
What’s your favorite way to use up Thanksgiving Leftovers?