Getting A Good Night’s Sleep with Food for Sleep
The thing every mom knows about is the lack of sleep. They always say “sleep when the baby” sleeps, but we all know that is impossible. As my children have grown into busy preschoolers, I have found it harder and harder to fall asleep. My children are both night owls, so that often times means 9pm bedtimes. By the time I get to sit down and do my work, it’s late. I have such a hard time unwinding. Before I know it, I am crawling into bed after 1am and my brain just cannot settle down. Of course, the minute your head hits the pillow, you remember all of the things you didn’t do. Waking up at 6:30 to get ready for school and the day, makes for a very sleepy mom in the morning.
For the last week I have been enjoying Food for Sleep. If you are uncomfortable with the thought of sleep meds, but you need something to help you relax and get a restful night sleep, this is your answer.
Food for Sleep is a 2.5oz beverage made of:
- Tart Cherry Juice – Naturally full of melatonin and antioxidants, Tart Cherry Juice has been proven to improve overall sleep quality,
- Whey Protein Peptide with L-Tryptophan – Helps to decrease the time it takes you to fall asleep and improves how often you wake up during the night.
- Although seemingly expensive at $24/6-pack, Food for Sleep is no more expensive then the daily latte or specialty drink you purchase daily at your local coffee shop.
- Use the provided sleep diary to help you sleep better. Did you have a horrible night’s sleep last night? What time did you go to sleep? What time did you wake up? What did you eat before bed? How many cups of coffee or soda did you have?
- Because there is no added sugar or additives, be prepared to know that Food for Sleep is very tart. Although there is no refrigeration needed, I found drinking it cold to taste the best.
- It’s not listed on the bottle, but to mix the sediment from the cherries, be sure to shake well!
- Food for Sleep provides a wonderful FREE Owner’s Manual to help everyone sleep better. Find it here.
- The nights I remembered to drink the Food for Sleep, I woke up feeling rested, not groggy or “hung over”.