This is a Lunchbox sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Palmolive brand dish soap has been my go-to kitchen cleaner for years. Did you know there are a ton of ways to use Palmolive in your yard? With the summer ending, you are probably spending some time cleaning all of your outdoor toys and getting them ready to be put away for the long winter months.
How to: Dump the kiddie pool’s water out. Using a sponge and Palmolive, clean the the pool inside and out. Using harsh chemicals on the plastic can weaken it in the hot sun throughout the summer. Rise with the hose.
Throughout the month of September, be sure to click through to the 25 Ways To Use Palmolive page on Walmart.com to learn how you can use Palmolive dish liquid for fun activities. Plus, enter for a chance to win amazing weekly prizes and a grand prize $2,000 Walmart gift card.
$2,00 Walmart Gift Card
Weekly Prizes – Palmolive Kitchen Essentials Basket
- Enter for a chance to win a Palmolive Kitchen Essentials Basket filled with the items below!
- Mainstays 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Better Homes and Gardens Flatware Set
- Better Homes and Gardens 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
- Oster 7-Speed Blender
- Oster 14-Piece Cutlery Set
- Oster Digital Toaster Oven
- Mainstays 3-Piece Cookie Sheet Set
- Ultra Palmolive Original, 25 oz
- Palmolive Antibacterial, 25 oz
- Palmolive Soft Touch, Vitamin E, 25 oz