Kids in the Kitchen – Tips & Tricks From the Blog World
Getting your Kids in the Kitchen is not nearly as hard as you might think! With a few trips and tricks, you and your kids can be cooking together in no time!
This week, 6 blogs share their tips on how to get #kidsinthekitchen!
- Live Simply Me’s Practical Tips for Real Food for Real Kids
- Penny Lane Kitchen attended the LG Jr. Chef Event with Sandra Lee! Check out her recap!
- Fleece Fun has a great recipe for Sugar Cookies without Milk or Eggs, if you have children who are allergic! Get her recipe!
- Food N Service made some super easy Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Rolls that kids can help with! Find it to make here!
- I love how This Simple Home has her children helping her make applesauce. Read her article!
- Being Bianca has a great idea how to get kids involved in the kitchen: Make Your Own Menu!
Come join me and my co-hosts, Melinda of LookWhatMomFound…andDadtoo!, Sarah of Play to Learn with Sarah, Paula at Frosted Fingers and Sara at Sensibly Sara, each week linking up a post, new or old, that feature the theme Kids in the Kitchen. It doesn’t matter what you are doing as long as you are doing it together, enjoying it and learning something along the way. Some ideas are:
- preparing healthy snacks
- having a tea party
- counting skills with m&ms
- pouring from measuring cups
- discovering a local restaurant that your kids love
- creating new family friendly recipes