Back to School with Puritan’s Pride
While this summer was long and a lot of fun, I won’t lie: it left me completely exhausted. My house, my car, everything is just completely in shambles and now with new routines and schedules I have no idea how I am going to muster the energy to put it back together again!
It was hard taking care of myself with the kids always wanting to be on the go, that is why part of our new routine is going to include taking care of ME this Back-To-School! According to the National Institutes of Health, about 1-in-4 children take a vitamin everyday. That’s great! But, what about you? Are you taking a vitamin? I’m not and I NEED to be! Puritan’s Pride makes it easy to research and buy supplements to kick charge you Back-to-School!
Both my husband and I are able to stay healthy using our specially tailored multivitamins.
- Puritan’s Pride Women’s One Daily Multivitamins – Take just once a day for your daily needs of vitamins and minerals. I am always low on Vitamin D no matter if it’s winter or summer, so I love that the Puritan’s Pride daily multivitamin has 1000 IU of Vitamin D to help support my bone and immune system health!
- Puritan’s Pride One Daily Men’s Multivitamin – Made just for men, this once a day vitamin has 700 IU of Vitamin D + 100% of your Daily Value of Zinc to help with energy metabolism and male reproductive health.
Quick Tip: The kids are back-to-school which means one thing: GERMS! Taking a Puritan’s Pride multivitamin will keep your immune system in top notch shape to ward off colds and other sicknesses that your children love to share!
Puritan’s Pride also suggests parents taking:
- Puritan’s Pride Vitamin B-12 500 mcg – Their B-12 Ener-B® formula is what you need to have the energy to be on the go this school year. From school to soccer practice to birthday parties, Puritan Pride’s Vitamin B supports energy metabolism, helps with blood cell formation and keeps your nervous & circulatory systems healthy.
- Puritan’s Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg – Omega-3’s support heart health and this “good” fat is a great energy source. Fish Oil is also great for hair, skin and nail health and as the weather changes you might find the moister being depleted out of your skin a lot faster!
For the last 40 years, Puritan’s Pride has been serving millions of loyal customers top-notch nutritional supplements at the very best value. With strict Quality Assurance standards, Puritan’s Pride is the manufacturer of vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutritional supplements that are made right here in the U.S.A.. With so many vitamins on the market now full of artificial additives, it is refreshing to see that Puritan’s Pride products contain No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
I used Puritan’s Pride products all summer long to keep me body and skin healthy, so it is no wonder why I would continue to use their products as we usher in the Back-to-School season!
Puritan’s Pride wants to keep Momma Lew’s readers healthy this Back-to-School season! They are giving one lucky reader:
- #19092 Women’s One Daily Mutivitamins
- #13046 One Daily Men’s Multivitamin
- #1370 Vitamin B-12 500 mcg
- #3832 Omega-3 Fish Oil 100 mg
This giveaway is open to US Residents that are 18+ and is one entry per household. Giveaway will end on 8/31 at 11:59pm EST. Enter in the entry form below. Good luck!