Save Time & Money with the FoodSaver System!
As the CEO to a house full of eaters, I am constantly buying foods in bulk. The problem? The time and added costs it takes to keep those items fresh. Many times, I find food has gone bad because it wasn’t re-packaged properly. Another problem for our family is the fact that my husband, an avid fisherman and hunter, has our freezer filled with fresh venison and fish. Any outdoorsman can tell you the pride that is taken in these items and seeing them go bad can bring tears to your eyes. Freezer bags just weren’t cutting it.
Cue in the FoodSaver® 4800 Series Vacuum Sealer to save the day!
The FoodSaver came at the perfect time too – right after a trip to Sam’s Club and my husband’s latest catch of the day.
The FoodSaver 4800 is a 2-in-1 sealing system:
- Heat-seal foods for long-term storage, like meats and fish.
- Use the retractable handheld sealer for short-term storage in the refrigerator or pantry for things like deli meat, cheeses, spices, nuts, snacks, vegetables and fruits.
- The retractable handheld sealer removes all of the air from FoodSaver or FreshSaver zipper bags, containers and canisters.
Save meats like Beef, Game & Poultry, as well as fish for 2-3 years using the FoodSaver System versus 6 months with freezer bags. The FoodSaver System will save you over $2,700 a year!
The FoodSaver itself is sleek and the perfect countertop appliance. I love how it keeps my kitchen clutter-free, whether in my cabinets or my freezer. The uses for the machine are endless too!
- Portion out salads, snacks or lunches for the week,
- Use to save leftovers,
- Marinate foods,
- Seal baked goods to keep them fresh longer,
- Seal your valuables like silver to prevent tarnishing,
- It’s great for travel – seal your toiletries to prevent spills,
- Seal documents for safe keeping.
I couldn’t get over how easy it is to use. Right out of the box, it is ready to go with the pre-made bags. Being fully automated, the FoodSaver seals your food in under 30 seconds! Check out how quick:
The FoodSaver 4800 Series retails for around $199 and can be purchased from FoodSaver.com or Amazon. Additionally, your FoodSaver system comes with:
1 – 11″x10′ Roll
3 – Quart-Size Heat-Seal Bags
2 – Gallon-Size Heat-Seal Bags
3 – Quart-Size Zipper Bags
2 – Gallon-Size Zipper Bags
4 – Liquid Block Bags
1 – 11″x 8′ Expandable Roll
1 – Regular Jar Sealer
1 – Bottle Stopper
Some quick additional notes on the FoodSaver bags:
- Multi-ply material prevents freezer burn,
- Microwave safe,
Stay connected with FoodSaver:
How would you use the FoodSaver System?