One of my biggest problems when I start a new product is visualizing how the space will look when it is done. When we were renovating our condo after moving in, I can’t tell you how many times we brought home paint, starting a project and the vision we had just wasn’t there. I always wished I could afford an Interior Designer to help me with home renovation. But they are so expensive!
Roomations is a website that is now available to offer expert personalized interior design services without the large price tag.
Roomations will connect customers with interior designers, who will then create a design and shopping list for any room in your home.
Sounds great, right? So how does it work?
- Take the style quiz to find out your personal style. Not only is it fun, but will let your future interior designer know more about you and be to suggest ideas based off your style.
- Upload pictures of the room you are interested in renovating straight to the Roomations site – no appointments or waiting for some one to meet with you!
- Answer a few short questions about your renovation. IE: budget, room measurements, is this a DIY project or are you going to hire a contractor, etc.
- Select up to 3 different designers,
- Each designer will create a Style Board for you.
- Pick your favorite design concept and give your feedback.
- A 3D picture will be created just for you based off of this information.
- Get shopping!
At the end of the process, you should feel confident knowing what you need, where to buy your supplies, how much it will cost and exactly what your new room will look like!
You can get started finding your personal style here. Then use code ROOM30 to save 30% off any Roomations Design Package!