In 5 more days, I will be joining over 350 bloggers, plus hundreds of sponsors and brands for Blogger Bash in NYC. I am excited and nervous! In an effort to get to know everyone better, we’re doing a little chat link-up!
Blogger Bash Coffee Talk
1. Name – Reesa Lewandowski
2. Where are you from? East Windsor, NJ
3. How long have you been blogging? Since November 2010. I started blogging to share my recipes and coupons! But then, after my daughter was born a friend got me very serious about blogging more! Now I am obsessed!
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? Well my husband is known as “Big Lew” to his friends, when my son was born, they called him “Baby Lew” and I’ve always been “Momma”! Hence Momma Lew.
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? Finally meeting so many of my “online” friends in real life!
6. What three words describe you the best? Quirky, original and fun
7. Got kids? How many? 2 – a boy, 5 and a girl, 3 – Adam and Julia.
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? People who don’t follow through on their promises. You should always do as you say you will or believe!
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? As an adult now, I would love to have dinner with my grandmother who died when I was around 12. I have so many questions now!
10. Show me your face!
COME LINK UP AND GET TO KNOW EVERYONE HERE!