A few years ago, I purchased a bottle of Gain Laundry Detergent on a complete whim in Target, only because it was on clearance and I had a coupon for it. I was hooked. Over the years, I found myself buying more and more of the Gain product line from laundry products to home care. The scent that got me hooked? Apple Mango Tango! Let’s be real, doing laundry and cleaning your house are not fun. Anyone who says it is, is down right crazy! By using gain products though, you get to add a little bit of fun with scents like Hawaiian Aloha, Dreamy Desire, Ocean Escape, and my other favorite Moonlight Breeze, among many others.
So, which products am I using right now in my home?
- Gain Laundry Packs with Oxi Boost and Febreeze in Original Scent and Moonlight Breeze – These little “flings” are perfectly sized for small or large loads and make doing laundry quick and easy! The Oxi Boost works to get your stains out, while the Febreeze works on odors!
- Gain Fireworks Scent Boosters in Original – Available also in Sweet Sizzle and Moonlight Breeze, these little “fireworks” work hard to get even the toughest odors out of your laundry and keep it smelling fresh and clean for weeks!
- Gain Original Dryer Sheets – Add a sheet to your dryer for less static, another boost of fresh scent and more softness!
- Swiffer Dusters Original Refills – Use the dusters to tidy up any room in your home. Pick up dirt and dust, while adding a boost of Gain original scent at the same time!
- Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner in Original Scent – Use this household cleaner in your kitchen, bathroom or anywhere else that needs a good cleaning!
- Honeyberry Hula Dish Soap with Bleach Alternative – There is nothing better than the fresh smell of Honeyberry Hula while you are cleaning the dishes! The best part is that Gain Dish Soap does all the elbow grease for you!
This spring, Gain is working throughout the New York City area — the Bronx, Spanish Harlem and Washington Heights, specially — to unveil community-created art displays in laundromats. Their goal is to create a cultural immersion experience in unexpected locations by celebrating the blend of music, art and culture through art installations throughout the city.
Where can you find one of these displays?
- 965 Amsterdam Avenue (between 157th and 158th Streets), Washington Heights, 10032
- 275 East 163rd Street, (between Morris Ave and College Ave), Bronx 10451
- 2037 3rd Avenue (between E112th and E113th St.), Spanish Harlem 10029
- 3825 3rd Avenue (between E 171 St and Claremont Parkway), Bronx 10457
- 938 E 163rd St (between Intervale Avenue and Kelly St.), Bronx 10459
- 1210 Webster Avenue (corner of Webster and 168th St) Bronx 10456