When I had my first child, I have to admit I didn’t take anytime to research anything the way I should have. I went with what I knew about diapers and wipes, which was just the mainstream conventional “leading” brands. As my first-born got older, I started learning more and more about going “green” and in that, I found out about so many of the chemicals, perfumes and other unnatural things that were in the diapers and wipes that were being used on my son’s most sensitive areas. Has your child ever had a never ending diaper rash? Have you ever thought what it might be from?
Seventh Generation was already a product I used and trusted for cleaning, so I made the switch to diapers and wipes as well.
If you are a cloth diapering momma, Seventh Generation diapers and wipes are a great alternative when you are in a pinch and a disposable is necessary!
Any mom knows that the key to a happy baby is when they are dry! Seventh Generation diapers offer:
- Premium absorbency that has a snug fit with adjustable, re-sealable tabs.
- Their diapers are flexible and secure allowing your baby to be on the move and stay dry.
While the diapers don’t offer cute patterns or designs, they are:
- Absolutely free of chlorine processing,
- They are made of an unbleached brown core fiber,
- They contain no fragrances, petroleum-based lotions, or inks,
I absolutely love Seventh Generation wipes. There is nothing more frustrating (and gross) then when a wipe rips or cannot do the job with just one wipe. Seventh Generation wipes are made to resemble cloth.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, parabens, and phthalates.
- They use 70% less plastic the the classic wipe due to the use of plant materials.
- Thick and strong.