Congratulations Cherry Hill, NJ on your State-of-the-Art brand new Whole Foods!
Check out the new store at:
The Ellisburg Shopping Center North Kings Highway Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
I had a chance to spend some time at this 45,000 square foot store for the Media Preview this week. Wow, Cherry Hill, I am jealous!
This new store has quite a few ground breaking “firsts” for the Whole Foods Market region:
- The Hatchery: If you are a local entrepreneur, check this out! For $5 a day, you can use this pop-up space to directly sell to the store’s customers!
- Kosher Seafood: The Cherry Hill Whole Foods is the only seafood department in the Mid-Atlantic to offer certified kosher seafood. Once a week, a local Rabbi will drop on unannounced to ensure the department is up to standards. Order cut-to-order fish from expert fishmongers.
- In-house “art space”: Watch the in-store artists at work!
- Whole Foods Cherry Hill has 1,344 solar panels on the roof and energy saving doors in all departments.
- Made-In-House Kettle Corn:
- Wood-fired Rotisserie Chicken and Pizza Oven:
- Bagels will be made freshly everyday with 12 different varieties. Order made-to-order cookies, cupcakes, cakes and more.
- Homemade mozzarella and fresh seasonal salad dressings can be found in the produce section daily.
- A beautiful DIY body care and cleaning product department:
- Fresh local pastas can be ordered as is or cut to order.
The Cherry Hill Whole Foods is NOW OPEN! Come by everyday from 7 am (coffee bar) to 10pm and let one of the 219 team members help you!
Stay connected with the Cherry Hill Whole Foods