We’ve lived in our condo for over ten years now and I have a confession. In that time, we have not really decorated at all. It drives our friends crazy. I’ve grown used to it and it’s our home, so it’s just fine to me. I believe my husband has an issue with making holes in the walls with pictures and decorations. That’s my opinion anyway, so don’t go telling him that! Luckily for him, I recently had the chance to work with a custom wall decals company called WiseDecor.
WiseDecor is a very quick, easy and inexpensive option to home decorating any room in your home or office. Choose from their many different styles to match your room’s theme or allow a WiseDecor designer to create something straight from your own imagination.
A little bit about WiseDecor:
- Each and every decal is custom-made right here in the U.S.A in North Carolina.
- Because WiseDecor knows that item you chose is special to you, they take extra care in their work to ensure it’s perfection.
- The decals are made with a durable resin that contains no clear film. This gives the decal a “hand painted” quality, that quite frankly I haven’t seen before in another decal companies.
- Use your WiseDecor Decals on inside walls, glass doors or windows, mirrors and home decor.
- Each decal is already pre-spaced for you and the process to apply it was quick and painless.
- There is a 100% money back guarantee if you are unhappy with your finished product!
The application process:
|After making sure the decal was straight, it was time to smooth it out & adhere onto the wall using the squeegee rub provided.|
|Very slowly and patiently, you peel the transfer paper off to reveal your beautiful decal adhered to your wall!|