MONSTER JAM: Path of Destruction 2014 is the Summer’s biggest event at MetLife Stadium! This year’s event will take place on Saturday June 14th at 7pm!
Over 4,000 tons of dirt are being brought into MetLife Stadium, along with 50 crush cars, vans, and buses to create the giant Monster Jam track and obstacle course! So which of the twelve-feet tall, ten-thousand pound Monster Trucks can you expect to see compete on the custom designed track of obstacles??
- Grave Digger®, driven by Dennis Anderson
- Grave Digger The Legend®, driven by Adam Anderson
- Son-uva Digger®, driven by Ryan Anderson
- Max-DSM, driven by Tom Meents
- Monster Energy, driven by Damon Bradshaw
- Mohawk Warrior®, driven by George Balhan
- Northern NightmareSM, driven by Cam McQueen
- Lucas Oil Crusader®, driven by Linsey Weenk
- driven by Scott Buetow
- driven by Marc McDonald
- driven by Candice Jolly
- AND MANY MORE BEING ADDED DAILY!
Part of the fun of Monster Jam is the events BEFORE the big day! Stay tuned for schedules on rider interviews, practice sessions, truck appearances and more! Be sure to follow Monster Jam on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to be the first to know about the latest additions to this star-studded line-up! Be sure to visit http://www.monsterjam.com/ for more information!
Start your Monster Jam fun off early at 1:30 for the Pit Party! Passes are just $15 and allows you to get up close and personal with the drivers and trucks before they set off on their Path of Destruction!
My family is super excited about this year’s event! We wait all year!