I will never forget the first time I put my son in his brand new, right out of the box high chair! It was memorable because I served him sweet potatoes and guess what? Sweet potatoes and babies equals a giant mess! All over the pretty padding and the straps, oh and let’s not forget every single nook and cranny of the high chair. I swear, every single time I felt like I needed to put the high chair outside and use a hose on it!
|ADAM 4 months old|
|Julia 11 months old|
You see that was five years ago and “way back then” we didn’t have products like the Boon Flair Pedestal High Chair!
Look how state of the art this high chair is! Check out why you want this on your Pish Posh Baby Registry:
- Chemical-resistant and waterproof pad is soft and can easily be removed for quick cleaning,
- Adjust the seat to the perfect height with the adjustable-positioning.
- Compact tray,
- Top safety features including a five-point harness and restraining post.
- Slides under tables with the pedestal base and can glide in any direction without scratching your floors.
- Hands-free braking system to lock the chair in place.
- Available in trendy colors like white/orange or grey/lime,
- Easy to clean with no cracks or crevices,
- Weight capacity of 50 lbs.