Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
Sometimes children (and even adults), need gentle reminders throughout the day of the important things that they need to do. Unfortunately, for many children forgetting things like taking their medication, going to the bathroom, or forgetting to completely homework tasks can be detrimental to their behavior or success. The WatchMinder was created by a child psychologist to help children and adults remember life’s daily tasks. Designed to help children with ADHD and other special needs, it helps to stay focused, modify behaviors and time management.
So how does it work?
- The unique vibrating system allows the watch to be discreet,
- Program reminders throughout the day — 65 pre-programmed or choose your own personalized messages. No computer is needed, you do everything right from the watch itself.
- Schedule reminders to go off a specified time everyday,
- Snooze feature allows the alarm to repeat if it is not answered,
- Simple for the small children to use and easy to function.
- Includes a countdown timer.