It is absolutely outstanding how expensive it is for shaving supplies, whether you are a man or a woman! Sadly, the cheaper the product, the worst it is. With summer on it’s way, it is time to do some long overdue grooming!
- a 3, 4 or 6 blade razor – all made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Consumer Testing finds that ShaveMOB’s razors are equivalent in comfort, closeness, nicking and irritation, for up to 70 percent cheaper than the leading brand
My husband chose to review “The Babyface”, which is a 3-blade razor. He has very sensitive skin. He couldn’t believe how great the razor shaved compared to the leading brand he had been using previously. As a Sailor in the U.S. Navy, it is imperative for him to be clean shaven at all times. With a leading brand razor, almost always he would break out or get a rash. Using the same, shaving cream with The Babyface razor, that never happens anymore.
Whether you choose the 3, 4 or 6 blade razor it comes with:
- A precision-cut blade that has a lubricating strip.
- This strip contains aloe, vitamin E and chamomile for men. The women’s blades contain aloe, vitamin E and lavender oil in the 6 blade and chamomile, olive oil and allantoin in the 3 and 4 blade,
- Pivot head with an ergonomic, non-slip handle and
- All use replaceable cartridges, so that you can choose a different blade next time if you choose.
Of course, now that I have told you all about ShaveMOB’s razors you want to know the price. I already told you they are up to 70% cheaper than the leading brand you are currently using.
- For $9.99, you will receive 1 handle + 4 cartridges (considered a 2 month supply),
- A 6 month supply is 1 handle + 12 cartridges and that will cost you $14.99 (savings of $30),
- Or you could save $35 on a 12 month supply which is $24.99 for 1 handle + 24 cartridges.
- Free shipping in the continuous U.S.
Momma Lew’s Blog received products to facilitate this review. All opinions are solely my own honest views and were not influenced in any way.