It’s amazing, ask a kid to share one of their toys and you get a tantrum. But their germs? Boy do they love to share those! I think we all know how nasty these past few months have been in terms of germs. Every one I know, including my own family has been struck with bad colds and stomach viruses more than once. The amount of Lysol I have gone through is epic. This year’s flu season has moved above the epidemic threshold. On top of that, Norovirus outbreaks cause anywhere from 19 to 21 million illnesses every year. Take a second to think about that. Everywhere you and your family go, you are exposing yourself to the great risk of one of these illnesses.
As moms, our main goal is to protect our family and loved ones from being sick and make them better when they are! Zylast is a new hand sanitizer that not only kills germs on contact, but will be persistent at doing so for up to 6 hours. Think about this – Purell and other sanitizers stop working after 15 seconds. With Zylast, you can send your children off to school and know that they can be protected.
Let’s put Zylast up against other leading hand sanitizers:
- Effective against Influenza, H1N1, the common cold and Norovirus, 100 times better than Purell.
- Water-based and all-natural, so they will not dry out and irritate your skin,
- Formulated with high-end emollients and skin-care products, so it feels like a silky lotion, not a sticky gel like other hand sanititzers,
- Researchers at independent labs like Pace University have found that “No comparable product is capable of providing the degree of the long term protection exhibited by the Zylast® hand sanitizers.”
- Patented Zylast technology kills germs on contact without any harsh risks like Triclosan-based products.
- One bottle of Zylast Antiseptic lasts 5 times longer than the same of Purell.
- Perfect for schools, long-term care facilities, hospitals, cruise ships, businesses, your home, bathrooms, food preparation areas.