I absolutely love cooking for my family on holidays. To me, there is nothing better than the feeling of satisfaction when a group of people you love just enjoyed your home cooked meal. The problem I face year after year on Easter is juggling my time. This year, I decided I am going to let the crock pot do the work for me. I absolutely love my crock pot and use a couple of times a week.
This Crock Pot Ham recipe does not get any easier!
- 1 butt portion of ham. You want one small enough to fit into your crock pot! I always serve the butt portion. Believe it or not, it is the tastiest and has less fat. I find spiral hams not to be very good, as they are full of sodium.
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on the bottom of your crock pot so that it completely is covered.
- Place the ham flat side down on top of the sugar.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.