Welcome to the FORTIETH week of THE Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup!
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Host: Ellie from Creative Geekery
Sarah from Mama’s Got It Together
Michelle from Our Three Peas
Janine from Confessions of a Mommyholic
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
Before next week’s party, each of us will choose my three favorite posts from the party and pin them to this party’s collaborative Pinterest board:
|My Paper Craze’s DIY Valentine’s!|
|Marvelous Mommy’s 25 Delicious Desserts|
|Our Three Peas’ 10 Easy Tips For Moms to Turn a Bad Day Into a Good Day!|
p.s. Do you host your own link-up party? We want to know about it! Please visit Creative Geekery’s Networking and Other Linkups page and add your party there! We love finding out about new parties!