A few months ago, my laptop crashed. Even though I upload all of my pictures to Facebook, I never back them up any other way. There were many pictures and videos I lost forever that I never uploaded. Most of my friend’s know that I am obsessed with taking pictures and I was devastated to not be able to save these precious pictures. If I had a Picture Keeper at the time, my troubles would have been saved. Picture Keeper is the first of it’s kind in the world — an all-in-one USB device with embedded software to protect pictures and other important files.
Picture Keeper can hold up to 4,000 of your pictures. It couldn’t be more simple to use either!
- Simply plug it in to a USB port & it finds your pictures for you!
- There’s no software to install, monthly fees or passwords to remember (SIMPLE!)
- Since it is USB connected, you can use it on any computer – PC or MAC.
- Skips duplicate pictures (LOVE THIS!)
- When you fill up your 1st Picture Keeper, simply start with a new one and you will be able to continue where you left off on the 1st!
- Works with photo organizing softwares.
- You can even use it with a digital photo frame or take it to a print kiosk!
- Download and run the free mobile helper to your computer.
- Downlod the app on your mobile device from either the iTunes Apps Store or Google Play Store ($4.99).
- Launch the app & click start backup!