With just one week left to get your Holiday shopping done, it is a great time for me to let you know about GiftCardMall.com!
When I went to the Post Office the other day to mail out Christmas gifts to family and friends, it cost me over $30. With the rising costs of postage now, Gift Cards are starting to make more and more sense for me to send to out of town loved ones. GiftCardMall.com offers gift cards that can be delivered via postal mail or email. The best part is there are TONS of gift cards to choose from! And if you find yourself on Christmas Eve with no gift still, send an EGift and no one will ever know you procrastinated! OR are you trying to stay on a budget this holiday season? Buy YOURSELF gift cards to the stores you are going to shop at to ensure that you stay within your means!
With GiftCardMall.com you can:
- Customized your gift cards with photos and images (when available)
- Purchase your gift cards through a secure checkout page, where your order is sealed, addressed and sent directly to your receipient by GiftCardMall.com
The GoWallet App for your iPhone or Android device keeps you up-to-date and always in the know with your gift card balances, so you always know how much money is left on each card! With GoWallet you can also:
- Send eGift Cards with same day delivery to your Facebook friends or any email address.
- Buy eGift Cards and deliver them directly to your account.
- Redeem your gift cards right from your GoWallet account where accepted,
- Get personalized offers and discounts just for you and the gift cards that you currently have!
- If you happen to lose a card, you have access to your stored cards,
- Get quick customer service to any retailer right from your app.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by GiftCardMall & GoWallet. All opininons are 100% mine.