“It doesn’t matter how great and lavish your frosting is… because that is not what makes you who you are,” explains Lee, regarding her theory. “What makes you who you are, is you—the cupcake without all the decorations and glitz. Be whole. Be solid. Be beautiful. BE YOU!”
Without a doubt I love this quote. And unfortunately, many relationships fail – romantic and unromantic – because once you lick the frosting off, people just can’t accept the person for who they truly are at the core.
Cupcake Theory discusses:
- Embrace who you are & be confident of that person!
- Engaging in healthy relationships,
- Look past the colorful frosting of cupcakes!
- Flaunt your cupcake flavor!
- Repair broken connections and learn new ways to find romance in your life!
Clara Lee’s words are profound. The Cupcake Theory is a quick easy-to-remember guide for anyone needing a pick me up. It’s a great reminder to always love ourselves first and to take care of ourselves before we can build any other relationships.