When I reviewed Jammy Jam’s Once Upon This Rock CD a couple of months ago, I was really eager to try out there other titles. I was thrilled when they asked me to review “Hair Metal Goes Lullaby“. If you are a child of the 80s like I am and love all of those great 80s hair bands, you are going to love this CD. This is a great CD to lull your little one to sleep with, because let’s face it “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” gets old after the 1,000 time!
1. Every Rose Has Its Thorn (originally by Poison)
2. Gypsy Road (originally by Cinderella)
3. Home Sweet Home (originally by Mötley Crüe)
4. I Remember You (originally by Skid Row)
5. Lay It Down (originally by Ratt)
6. Honestly (originally by Stryper)
7. Livin’ On A Prayer (originally by Bon Jovi)
8. Dream Warriors (originally by Dokken)
9. Jet City Women (originally by Queensrÿche)
10. Here I Go Again (originally by Whitesnake)
It’s amazing how Jammy Jams took these heavy metal hits and transformed them into something peaceful and comforting! My children are older and out of the “rock to sleep” phase, but this is perfect for us in the car. Sometimes my children just need something to tell them that it is quiet time and this does the trick for us. Each track is soothing and is meant to be a lullaby for your little one. It’s the perfect CD to pop on while you are maybe feeding your newborn or soothing your toddler during quiet time. It sure calmed me down!
Interested in other titles that Jammy Jams currently has available? They have a CD for almost every time of musical genre! From Christian Rock and Hip Hop to Lady Gaga!
Jammy Jams would like to give one lucky reader their own Album Download Card (ARV: $14.99). To enter, follow the steps in the rafflecopter below. Giveaway begins 11/4 and ends 11/18 at 11:59pm EST. Good luck!