A few months ago, I introduced you to NeoCell, the number one collagen brand in the world and the leader in nutritional science, when I reviewed their Collagen Beauty Builder. NeoCell recently asked me to review their Keratin Hair Volumizer after I expressed interest in needing it.
I have very limp, thin, brittle hair and I have tried many different types of styling products and vitamins to try and change my hair. The keratin hair volumizer is completely all-natural and works to enhance hair strength and reduce hair loss. From what I have learned over the years from doctors and research, thin, brittle hair is due to a lack of nutrients.
I have been taking 2 NeoCell Keratin Hair Volumizers for a few weeks now and I really do see a difference. As time is going on, I feel my hair is getting shinier and the hair loss has been a lot less. The hair loss is a huge thing for me. As a person who has thin hair to begin with, I cannot afford to continue to lose hair at the rate that I was. So what is in the Keratin Hair Volumizer that helps?
- Cynatine HNS Solubilized Keratin – Over the years, I have heard of many friends who get “Keratin treatments” for their hair. The Keratin binds with your hair and is clinically proven to reduce hair loss.
- Hydrolyzed Super Collagen – Collagen is a great source of many nutrients helps boost volume.
- Amla Extract – or Indian Gooseberry has high concentrations of Vitamin C and has many anti-aging components making it a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin C – An Antioxidant that plays an important part of collagen formation.
I love that these supplements are completely all-natural. Besides the above, the only other ingredients are gelatin and magnesium. And they are gluten-free, which is important for me now.
NeoCell has a wide array of products from:
- Total Body Health
- Joint Health
- Antioxidant Health
- Sport Recovery Health
- Ligament, Tendon & Muscle Health to
- Beauty From Within
NeoCell products can be found at stores like GNC, Whole Foods, Sprouts and a few others. Check where you can find them in your neighborhood here! Or you can purchase through Amazon: